Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Time out the Gate

I am a publisher, a blogger, a writer.

Sounds pretty good, huh? You should try it.

First a little about me. I'm not a learned man with letters, but I'm not ignorant. The difference between me and a lot of folks (I believe) is that they think they're smarter than everybody else while I know I'm not. My punctation is poor, spelling awful, and I am sure that I have dangled a participle occassionally. Fact is I don't know what a participle is but I have heard of them.



I hope that you enjoy my posts and if I could figure a way to get cash from the advertising program they have here (without everybody and the government finding out about it) I would do it in a heartbeat. Don't mistake this statement. I don't have a problem with paying taxes, I just get a little paranoid from time to time about intrusion. Besides I'm loaded.



In my part of the world having a car jacked up out front is normal, having two jacked up on cinder blocks is status. I got three.



Thank you Al Gore for your wonderful invention of the Internet. Lets hope they never turn it off



Sincerely



Harry T. Flashman

No comments:

Post a Comment