Monday, September 7, 2009

Friends of America Rally

I just returned from the Friends of America Rally in Logan, WV. 100,000 people or near enough were there. Funny thing though not one of em voted for Borat Obama. Mazin.
Hank, Jr was in concert. Excellent concert. Can't say enough about his music. I didn't care before this event much about Hank Jr. but I was very impressed with his music today. Very impressed. He addressed some of his problems earlier in his career. The man has a huge ego. But he did put on a great show.

Don Blankenship spoke as well. I believe that I was more impressed with Mr. Blankenship than I was with the rest of the speakers. When he gets serious or he gets angry (unlike me) his voice drops a little and he gets very soft spoken. That is an impressive tactic in a speaker. I kinda liked his style. I believed what he said about Global Warming.
I don't believe AL Gore can hold a candle to Don Blankenship in a debate. In fact if Al Gore has his way we will all be holding candles because electricity will be gone. Sorry folks but coal produces 50%+ of all electricity in the US. Why don't you try living with your wife and kids with power less than 50% of the time.

As a side note this blogging thing is one hell of a lot of fun.
I get to say what I think and no one hears me. What a delight.
I would say more but I hear the Black Helicopters circling above me.

Sincerely

Harry Flashman

No comments:

Post a Comment