Monday, September 21, 2009

OK Crew members, Here goes the latest report from downtown.
Went to the street fair in town on Saturday. I had a specific job to do and I do believe I did an excellent job. Had to be a street vendor. Needed a monkey. Anyway about noon I was street vending past the Church's booth when the pastor said "one of our little girls just got shot in the eye by a kid with a BB gun." I went just a little berserk took about 5 strides and caught the little punk as he was casually was walking down the street.
I stopped him in exactly the wrong space and loudly yelled at him to put the gun on the ground and to put one knee on the ground. The pastor came up with the little girl and she looked bad. Her face was swollen and her nose was turning an ugly yellow.
i asked the pastor to stay with the shooter and keep the girl there too. I ran down a block and found a nurse practitioner and showed her where to go and then got an off duty cop and the mayor. By the time i got back t the scene the little girl was still there but somehow they let the shooter get away. I heard someone say that he (meaning at me) was blowing it all out of proportion. I then heard the same group call me a tyrant and a racist. Sound familiar.
Well the cop and mayor took down all the information and I was told that they had the kid that did it and they were talking to the Father. I also found out that the mother was there when it happened. That is what our President and his crowd is teaching to our children.
In case you haven't caught it yet the shooter was a young black teenager. And I'm a racist. Oh just so you know, a little girl came up to me and said, "it was an accident." Little girl, when you walk up, stick a gun in some one's face and pull the trigger it is not an accident. It is a cruel viscous act.
The little girl is gonna be OK. The BB was plastic and it just bruised her face. I sent word to her father to be very careful with her. I'm afraid that the shooter or his pal may try some sort of revenge for his embarrassment at getting caught.
Getting bad out here folks.

Harry Flashman
17Th Light Cavary (Queen's Own)

No comments:

Post a Comment